Travel therapy questions...

Just starting out as a traveler? Traveling questions or experiences to share? Here's the place.
timjames40

Travel therapy questions...

Unread post by timjames40 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:48 am

Hello HoboHealth members, I'm a traveling physical therapist (6 months) in Roseburg, OR, and lately I've been gathering info from fellow travelers to learn more about the ups and downs of being a travel therapist. Could you submit your input to help me learn more? Just fill out the set of questions which applies to your experience with travel therapy.

--Prospective travelers (0 years of travel experience)

1. Have you considered doing travel therapy?

2. If so, what makes this sounds like an exciting option? (if not, see question #5)

3. What are the barriers to taking the leap into travel therapy?

4. If you had a magic wand to assist you with any part of the process of becoming a travel therapist, what would it do for you?

5. If you haven't considered travel therapy, what 2 things would you be most interested in knowing?

--New travelers (1-12 months of travel therapy experience)

1. For how long have you been a travel therapist?

2. Professionally and personally, what drew you to be a travel therapist?

3. What were 2 of the most challenging aspects of getting started with the travel therapy process?

4. If you had a magic wand to assist you with any part of this process, what would it do for you?

Veteran travelers (>1 year travel therapy experience)

1. How many years have you been a travel therapist?

2. In your travel therapy experience, what have been 3 of the most difficult aspects to navigate?

3. If you could hand off one challenging aspect for someone else to do, what would it be?

4. If you could have a magic wand to assist you with any part of the travel therapy process, what would it do for you?