Travel therapy companies / travel PT recruiters

Just starting out as a traveler? Traveling questions or experiences to share? Here's the place.
Hobohealth
Site Admin

Re: Travel therapy companies

Unread post by Hobohealth » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:35 am

Hi Jean,

As far as the healthcare coverage goes, I am usually able to get $1 per hour extra by carrying my own insurance.

I'll get in touch with you about my recruiters.

Good luck!

James

Bengr1d

Unread post by Bengr1d » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi James,

I realize that a lot of people are asking similar questions, but I'm in the same boat and trying to figure out which companies are good to work for. I'd love to know your recommendations for companies and recruiters! Thanks for running this site. I've found it extremely helpful!

Dave

My email is [email protected]

tpoindex

Unread post by tpoindex » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello! I'm really excited that I came across this site! The information provided so far is very helpful. I'm graduating in September and would really appreciate if you could provide me with a list of travel companies. Preferably small ones. Thank you in advance!!

crolla

Unread post by crolla » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a soon to be graduate who has recently been looking into travel physical therapy. I have limited experience (speaking with only 2 different companies/recruiters thus far) and limited information about what agencies would be best for me. If anyone on here has information regarding a list of companies that met the criteria spoken of earlier I would really appreciate an e-mail!

Thank you in advance!
Casey Rolla

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Hobohealth
Site Admin

Unread post by Hobohealth » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:17 pm

I'll shoot you an email, Casey!

James

dumanski86

Unread post by dumanski86 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Hello,
I too am looking to do some travel PT and would love a list of companies/recruiters you travel with. Thanks so much and great website!

kvaughan

Unread post by kvaughan » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Thank you for your helpful website. I'm a PT in Washington stated considering traveling and would greatly appreciate an email with your input on companies.

Hobohealth
Site Admin

Unread post by Hobohealth » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:52 am

Sure thing, you got it!

James

Robertso010

Unread post by Robertso010 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:03 am

I have discussed options with a company and was offered $24 per hour. I am a new grad working PRN making $40 per hour. I am curious what to expect for a pay rate from a company.

Feel free to email me with an answer.

Hobohealth
Site Admin

Unread post by Hobohealth » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:34 am

Sorry! I thought I had replied to this a couple days ago... Anyways, I think I got you your answer over on your other post!

Sorry again,

James

gottfriedb

Unread post by gottfriedb » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Hello!

I am a new grad and am strongly considering travel PT. I currently reside in northwest Ohio but am looking to venture throughout the country!

Are there any recruiting companies you would recommend? One of my biggest fears is signing with a company that has a bad reputation and leaves me high and dry. Therefore, I am trying to do my research to avoid this situation! I want my travel experience to be the best that it can possibly be.

If you have any suggestions, my email is [email protected].

Thank you so much for all of your help, guidance, and information provided through this website. It is incredibly helpful!

Brooke

cmarti34

Unread post by cmarti34 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Thanks for this great website. even though I see post mostly for PT's, Im a fellow O.T who after 20 years of practice and feeling the empty nest syndrome, I have decided to venture and try traveling and continue doing what I love and do best. I have been researching some companies, and some of their reviews, and I feel overwhelmed and now a bit scared.please if any can recommed a few companies will be greately appreciated, I made a mistake of logging into a website and now I have companies and recruiters contacting me. Help.my email ( [email protected])

LiamDPT

Unread post by LiamDPT » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Hey James, could you forward me the list of companies/ recruiters that you recommend as well.
I've had a tough time deciding.

[email protected]

cateyite

Unread post by cateyite » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi James,
Love your blog! I also would love to have the list of companies you like working with. I'm so confused! :-)
Thanks a ton!!
[email protected]

rbpeebles

Unread post by rbpeebles » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:38 pm

Hi, I'm in the process of applying with a couple travel agencies and just came across this blog... looks awesome! I was wondering if you could email me that list of companies as well? I just want to make sure I'm not getting in with the wrong ones!

Email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Ryan