Recommended traveling companies?

Just starting out as a traveler? Traveling questions or experiences to share? Here's the place.
COTAtraveler23

Recommended traveling companies?

Unread post by COTAtraveler23 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi,

I am new to traveling therapy and was wondering if someone can recommend traveling companies? I recently contacted a few, and one in particular turned me off. They were very quick to assign me to assignments, fill out skills checklist, etc. I want a company that is personal and actually invest in what I want to do. Thanks all!

Hannah

cronuflicks

Re: Recommended traveling companies?

Unread post by cronuflicks » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:39 am

Hannah,

I am a PT just starting travel. I was recommended Ardor Health. There is a lot of great info on here in past post that are worth looking into. I will be doing my first travel job in the next few weeks. Best of luck!

Chris
Last edited by cronuflicks on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hobohealth
Site Admin

Unread post by Hobohealth » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:55 pm

If you'd like to send me an email, I'd be happy to share the companies I use.

I try not to be too verbal publicly about the companies I like or dislike.

James
[email protected]

cronuflicks

Unread post by cronuflicks » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:01 pm

James,

Thank you for your advice. I definitely do not want to burn any bridges with disclosure of companies I do not like. Just curious on your thought of not sharing companies you like, is it based on other companies not as willing to work with you for seeing promotion of another company? Thank you

Hobohealth
Site Admin

Unread post by Hobohealth » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:15 pm

For me I guess it's more that I don't want to bad mouth the companies I don't like and it seems equitable to then not preach publically for the ones I do like... but that's just me trying to keep my site an impartial resource for travelers. Many similar websites have paid endorsements disguised as blogs, discussion board posts, or similar - or the sites are wholly owned by an agency! So I guess this is my effort to avoid the slippery slope. Although, I'm sure you can see I do have paid advertisements...

I have no issue at all with you or others sharing your experiences with recruiters/agencies. So carry on!

-James